Friday, May 21, 2010

Finding Me

I always listen to music and compare the lyrics to what's going on in my life at that moment in time. I've done it, don't know why though? Maybe through the lyrics I'm trying to find a part that fits me and I could live by that? Or I'm just trying to find myself through someone else? Who am I? I ask that question a lot. Have I found the person I'm going to be or am I still looking? My friends say that I've changed a lot of the past couple months. They say I'm maturing. Maybe so? I guess letting everyone read what I have felt over the past couple months is maturing? People still ask me "are you alright?" And I simply tell them that I'm fine. Other people seem to care but they know not to ask that question. I know people who say that they can relate to how I feel. But how can someone actually relate to the same exact feelings that I'm dealing with? I guess some can, but others may just be trying to make me feel better. So what I've taken from that is to trust the ones that you know you can...When I sit in my room at night by myself that's when everything hits me..The stress from the day, all the emotions and all of that stuff. And that's when I start to write, draw, play music and sing. I do everything to keep me from crying. But what if i need to cry? Or do I just keep doing all of that to relax me? I don't really know..Either way it works for both things. But through all of this I'm just trying to find the real me. I'll find her someday. It may be tomorrow, a month from now, or even in a couple of years. Either way I'll find it..This may not make sense to you, but it does to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment